What You Need to Know About Sending Flowers to an NYC Hospital
Flowers shower a room in joy – a great gift for someone who is in the midst of a hospital stay. Myths surround the sentiment, however, people claim that they’re bad for patients’ health, but quite the opposite is actually true. Here’s all you need to know about sending flowers to an NYC hospital:
- Ask if the patient or their roommate has allergies (this goes for balloons too).
- Send or bring fresh cut flowers so they fille room with joyful scents – smells do wonders for your wellbeing.
- Color coordinate for occasion – blue or pink for new babies, yellow to promote happiness, purple to instill power, or their favorite color. Make a bouquet with a bevy of colors that excite the mood.
- Try to avoid food. If you want to add to your flowery gift, a great addition is one that keeps them busy: crossword puzzles, CDs, or magazines.
- Choose the most natural looking, living flowers to eliminate the stuffiness of being stuck inside.
- Don’t believe the myths: flowers don’t take oxygen from the room but add much more.
- Create your bouquet with flowers that have a deeper meaning.
Floral Studio Can Help!
If you don’t have time, or are too concerned with the aspects that go into sending flowers to an NYC hospital, we can deliver them for you. We custom make fresh-floral bouquets precisely how you or your loved one prefers. We offer the whole Get Well Soon package.
Shop our boutique collection and order the perfect arrangement to cheer up your friend, co-worker or loved one in the hospital.